Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Yosemite reservations

What am I into today?

First of all... feeling a little better still... but coughing up a storm.  The cough is 'productive' but I feel like I've been doing sit ups non stop for 2 days now. 

Today was Yosemite Reservation day!!!!!  We coordinated 8 people to try to get campsites for our family.  We needed a minimum of 5 sites to make it comfortable and give us each space for our families.  The reservation window opens at 7am on the 15th of the month for reservations 5 months in advance.  Basically.  So, we were ready to go this morning.  Everyone was online and ready to go.  And then.......  BAM!  7am hits!  We are all hitting buttons frantically.  We got 2 sites.  :(  Not enough for the family.  SUCKS.  To say the least.  It means only a couple people can go if we still go the week we chose.  :(  We will try again in March for the next open window.  Hopefully we will get enough sites then and we can all go together.

Otherwise, it's going to rain today.  I can see it.  And we need it.  I have projects all lined up for the kids to keep them happy and entertained.  Unfortunately, they are just a bit too young to keep themselves entertained without making huge messes.  That I would be cleaning up.  LOL

And, I HAVE to get laundry done and put away today.  HAVE to.  I can barely walk in my room because of the laundry piled up.  It's really a safety hazard especially in case of an emergency like an earthquake or something. 

Lastly, I am PRAYING for a nap today.  Cody was up until 11 last night and then I've been up since 4am between my coughing, his nursing, and Yosemite reservations.  Please pray for me that all 3 kids nap at the same time.

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment