Thursday, February 9, 2012

Special Person's Day, wool locks, baked sandwiches and ?

What am I into today?

I'm trying really really hard to get more organized.  It's very difficult for me.  Just getting a chore chart together is hard.  I don't want to just wash the floors on Monday's because we tend to have company over a lot on the weekends, yet, I also don't want to do EVERYTHING on Thursday and Friday.  So how do you break it up so it works out?  I'm still trying to figure that one out.

Austin is at Special Person's Day with Grandma Phyllis today!  He was so excited to ask her to be his special person to take to school with him today.  I was also very happy he chose her!  I hope they have a blast!



I dyed up some more Border Leicester wool locks yesterday.  I'm in LOVE with how beautiful these are!  I'm already planning on how to save my $ to buy more!  I can use these in batts that I make, or I can sell them and make a little $ on them too.  I'm waiting for them to dry 100% before I weigh them all and see exactly how much I have.  Then I have to figure out a fair price for them if I were to sell them. 

What else?  Hmmm... i think I'm going to make baked pretzel dough sandwiches for dinner with some chinese chicken salad on the side.  Ham and swiss cheese sounds really good for dinner tonight.  :)  My family loves these sandwiches. I'll try to remember to take pics through the process and post the recipe one day soon!




OH!  Speaking of recipes!  Did anyone even try to guess what was in that box???  This was what was in that box:

And I made this with it!



Yep!!!  Homemade yogurt.  I'm still trying to figure out how to get mine thicker, but it will happen.  In time.  If anyone has any tips, I'd love to hear it!  I don't want to make plain yogurt.  My family won't eat it.  I need it to be flavored like strawberry, raspberry, or other types of berries.  :)

Have a great day everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment