Monday, February 20, 2012

Short and sweet

What am I into today?

Well, first of all.  I'm sorry I missed yesterday.  The third Sunday of the month is very busy for me.  I have to be at church early for Little Church and then I have my pre-baptism class that I teach in the afternoon.  And yesterday, we went to Downtown Disney with my wonderful in-laws!  :)

Today?  My goal is to pay all the bills.  YUCK.  When that's done, I'll be able to tell Mark how much he can spend on stuff for the front yard. 

I also will be working on finishing cleaning up our bedroom.  The kids room is pretty good right now.  There's still a bunch of stuff in the closet that needs to be gone through and what not, but at least I can open and shut it with ease now. 

This has to be short and sweet today.  I love having Mark home, but man does it mess up my schedule! 

Happy Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment