Saturday, February 11, 2012

Birthday parties and a blog decision

What am I into today?

It's going to be a busy day with two birthday parties.  They are both about 45 minutes away, but thankfully, in the same general area.  We get to go celebrate Jessica's 4th birthday in Fontana, then scoot over to Nathan's birthday party over in Colton.  It doesn't work well for naps for my kids, but whatever.  LOL

I've decided that Sunday's are going to be recipe days for my blog.  I hope you all like that idea!  Tomorrow will be Over Stuffed Mushrooms!  So yummy, easy to make, and a huge crowd pleaser.  I think mine all were gone in about 15 minutes last week at the Super Bowl party.

I don't have much to talk about today, so I will just wish you all a wonderful weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment