Friday, February 10, 2012

Tooth, lost sleep, and RIP

What am I into today?

Cody finally got his first tooth!!!!  Only it's not a bottom middle tooth like normal. Nope. My goofball had to go and cut an upper incisor tooth first.  With the second one close behind.  I can see the second one getting ready to come down.  What is up with that?  LOL

Along those lines, i was up so many times last night, I lost count.  Seriously.  Let's just say that there is not enough caffeine for me today to keep me going all day.  LOL  Cody is teething, obviously, and was up probably every other hour.  Add Audrey waking up twice in the middle of the night and I pretty much got no sleep. 

Austin had a blast with Grandma Phyllis yesterday!  They went to Special Person's Day at his school, then she took him over to Cerritos Library, and then out to McDonald's!  I asked him if he had fun, and his response was, "Oh YES!"  :)

Today, Austin has school and then I need to head off to Target.  I have an idea for an inexpensive Valentine's present for Mark that I need to get materials for.  Plus I need a couple of organizing items.  Then I'm back home and I need to clean.  I need to clean and organize a lot.  Grandma won't be here this afternoon, so it will be easier for me.  I don't know why, but when Grandma isn't here I get much more done.

We have a vigil to go to tonight.  Bog Siegfried from St. Gregory's, long time coordinator of the carnival, died this past week.  Rest in Peace and Go with God. 

So, give me your best organizing tip. Just one.  Whether it's a cleaning thing, and organizing thing, or a way to let go and get rid of stuff.  :)

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment