Friday, January 27, 2012

January 27, 2012

What am I into today?

Austin has to go to school, so that's a chunk of my time just going to and from, so I plan on using the time in between for errands.  I have to go Michael's for some ribbons and a few other little things for a gift for someone this weekend.  Then I'm off to Sam's Club for a couple of things.

I'm trying to decide what to get Mark for his birthday next week.  I'm really at a loss as what he wants/needs.  He's good on clothes.  He's good on tools.  So now what?  Any ideas?  The one thing we need is a new gas barbeque, but I don't have that kind of $ on hand right now. I have until next week Wednesday, so any ideas are greatly appreciated! 

What else am I into today?  I'm trying to get this creamy tomato basil parmesean soup into my crockpot before I take Austin to school.  It's just chopping up some stuff to throw in for now.  So, it's just getting it all in there.  And getting Austin's lunch made.  And getting the kids dressed.  They are already fed, but I still have to do everything else in about 30 minutes?  Can I do it?  We'll find out!

 Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment