Tuesday, January 17, 2012

January 17, 2012

What am I into today?

Let's see.  I made overnight steel cut apple cinnamon oatmeal in my crockpot this morning. While it was nice to wake up to breakfast already made, I think I really like making it that day better.  Maybe it was just a tad to much cinnamon???

My kids are restless... but it's still cold outside.  Okay..  lets define cold.  Cold for us is 50 degrees.  I live in southern California in the Los Angeles area.  It doesn't snow here.  Ever.  50 is COLD.  So, once it warms up a bit, maybe by 1030 or 11, we'll go outside and I'll let them play for a while.  And probably have to remind them 6 times not to play with the water fountain. 

What else am I into today?  I think I want to card some fiber.  I'll try to remember to take pics of this later to explain what this really is.  I also need to cut coupons.  I'm not an extreme couponer, but I do use coupons to bring my totals down at the grocery store.  Last time, the total went from around $190 to $125, just by shopping the sales and using coupons!  What can you do with $65 these days????  A lot, huh!

What's for dinner?  I have no clue!  People who meal plan amaze me.  I mean, really?  You know what you are going to feel like eating, days and even weeks in advance????  There are many times I decide what's for dinner 30 minutes before!  I know I'm making split pea soup tomorrow because my in laws are coming over.  My father in law had surgery last week and is going stir crazy.  So, they are coming over here and we'll have a nice dinner and hopefully get to playing some cards as well!  Most likely, spades!  :)

So, back to what's for dinner tonight???  I really really don't know.  What's for dinner in your home?

No comments:

Post a Comment