Tuesday, January 24, 2012

January 24, 2012

What am I into today?

Surviving.  LOL  Yesterday was a beast.

Okay... good news first!  Audrey's ear infection is completely GONE!!!  Woo hoo!  First time since early December she has been ear infection free!  Now if we can keep it that way until her ENT appointment on February 2nd, we'll be doing really good.

2nd bit of good news, our dentist is awesome.  She knows we are really tight on $ and is allowing us to make payments as we have the $.  She is GREAT with our kids and we all like her.  That's saying a lot since Mark typically hates going to the dentist.  Austin had 2 small fillings yesterday, and he just sat there, watching Winnie the Pooh and was totally relaxed and he didn't even flinch once.  I had my last fillings except for my root canal that I still need.  I did hurt last night, and my right jaw hurts a little today... but considering this was visit #4 since late December for me, and this is the first time I'm hurting, that's good.

So what about today?  I'm hoping for some good down time with the kids.  Yesterday was all about going here and getting to this appointment and that one that I just want to veg out with everyone today.  Audrey has been wanting to watch "The Princess and the Frog" and Austin wants to watch "Tangled."  I think I can accomplish that for them. 

It's a really gloomy day out and everything is still really wet from the rains this weekend.  If the sun comes out, we'll go outside and hang out... if not, we are all staying in our jammies today!  :)

On one more good note... Cody slept better last night.  He still woke up 2 times to nurse, and he fussed a bit when I laid him back down, but within 2 minutes each time, he was asleep.  Yay!

Okay... off to my spinning wheel!  It's all set up in the front room by my chair and I even started spinning one of my mosaic batts last night.  I picked out two that I will ply together.  It should be really pretty!  :)  If you want to check out my little Etsy shop you can find it here:  Under the Hill Crafts  I have one finished item and a bunch of batts for spinning in my store right now.  If you read this blog and want to buy something from me, you can use this code:  THETHINGSIMINTOTODAY for 15% off.  I will keep that code up for an undetermined amount of time for my blog readers!  :)

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment