Monday, January 23, 2012

January 23, 2011

What am I into today?

It's another rainy day.  We actually really need the rain.  And it's not a pounding rain.  It's so gentle that I didn't even know it was raining until I got up and looked out the window.

Oh my goodness is it a crazy busy day today.  First:  I have to take Austin to school early.  Then Mark and I are taking Audrey in for a re-check on her ears to see if the infection is gone or at least if the antibiotics are doing their job.  Re-phrase:  ear.  It's never been in both ears... just the right one.

Then, go take Mark to the dentist.  I don't trust him to get himself there on his own.  He is very upset with me that I'm making him go, but it's for his own good gosh darn it.

Then go back and pick up Austin early from school and take him to the dentist to get a cavity filled. 

Still with me?

Then get everyone else home from the dentist, eat lunch, and then I have an appointment with the dentist in the afternoon.

And then I have to make dinner for everyone at some point.  That's where meal planning is supposed to come in, right?  Not for me!  I'm so so so bad at meal planning.  I'm a 'fly by the seat of my pants' type of girl when it comes to meal planning.  I always have some foods on hand hat I can make into dinner even if it's just something simple.  Actually, I am pretty sure tonight is going to be South of the Border.  It's a simple Mexican casserole that my family really enjoys.  I'll post that recipe later on if someone wants it.  It takes about 15 minutes of prep and 30 minutes in the oven.  Nice.  Easy.  DONE!  LOL

Question of the day:  What's for dinner in your house?

No comments:

Post a Comment